
Well, Nolan turned 3 months old a week and a half ago...I'm just a little late posting his picture.
This past month has really been quite entertaining for us. Nolan's been a busy man! He successfully rolled on to his tummy (once), sat in a bumbo seat on his own, found both hands, played with toys in his bouncy seat, started to truly laugh and oh yeah, he's BONKERS! The kid is CONSTANTLY on the move...even the doctor commented on how healthy he must be as he rolled all over the table ;)
Here's a little video we took of him this morning. I wasn't kidding when I said he was camera shy! It's impossible to capture a shot of him actually smiling...you'll see why in this video. Let me just apologize now for not showering before we recorded this!!! I can't believe I'm even putting this on the internet...what we won't do for our kids ;)
1 comment:
ahhhhh i LOVE this! such a smarty pants already:) hahah.
Post a Comment