Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Since Christmas...

Yep, I haven't blogged since before Christmas. Pretty pathetic, I know! So much has happened in the past 6 weeks, I don't even have the energy to write about it all. SO...I'll share some pictures instead ;)

The day after Christmas, Nolan turned 4 months old.

He had his first go at sitting in a highchair :)

Here's his first 'big' toy...the excersaucer! :) Yay for being able to play by himself!!!!!!! ;)

Tummy time is slowly getting better :) We've got a little squirmer on our hands, though! This kid desperately wants to crawl. He's sure motivated, but his little body just isn't ready yet.

Ah yes, the chewing! He must ALWAYS have something nearby to chew on!

His alligators are usually his favorite.

He's ALL boy!

And here's his 5 month shot. He sure is a growing boy. There are times I pick him up out of his crib and swear he's heavier than he was when he went to bed ;)

This is what most of the pictures actually look like...he's a pretty good dancer ;)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

My fav photo is the last one. My nephew is now 1 month old and I was amazed at the growth in just one month!

amybodde said...

He's so adorable Rach! I am starting to see more of your features in him. What a sweetie. Can you talk soon??? We've gotta catch up!

Amy

Em said...

He's SOOO cute!!

Anonymous said...

Love that boy! Aunt Katie needs to hold him again soon!! :)