Saturday, April 10, 2010

Bananas

20 Weeks
(About 5 Months)

It's pretty crazy, but our little babe is about the length of a banana...10 inches long! :)

We're really excited to get to see this baby on Tuesday when we have our next sonogram!


4 comments:

Marie said...

You are a beauty. Pregnancy sure does suit you.

Anonymous said...

Okay...this may appear twice, because my computer is being silly. Sorry if it does. I'm not trying to hog comment space. Anyway...

I agree with Marie! You look gorgeous! And how about those beautiful rays of sunshine beaming down on you and Baby?!! Pretty awesome! Give that sweet, little "nanner" of a niece/nephew a soft, high five from Aunt Kate!

Love,
Sis

Andrea said...

I agree with both Marie and Katie...but I request a more form fitting shirt for 24 weeks! I'm ready to see some cute bump! :)

Keri said...

You look fantastic! I can't wait to see who the little Eckster will look like!