Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Long Overdue!!!!

Yes, yes, yes...I've waited WAY too long to post all of this. A LOT has happened over the last month!!!! Let me back track a bit to get you updated :)

This is my stellar husband on his graduation day. Yep, Brandon has now officially graduated from the New Life School of Worship! Now that it's all said and done, I can't believe how quickly it all flew by!!!!

These are the AMAZING friends we made in Colorado Springs. All the guys in the picture went to school together and they have all become dear friends to us. It was really hard saying goodbye, but these are definitely life-long friends!

After graduation, we packed up our cars and made our way to Newton. We got to spend a week with the Eck side of the family and loved every minute of it!!!

I got to take my 7th Month picture at Brandon's parent's house :) Our baby had officially made it to the 'chinese cabbage' phase ;)

The belly is showing some growth from the previous month!


While we were in Kansas, I was so looking forward to driving out to KC to catch up with some of my dear friends. HOWEVER, these awesome ladies totally surprised me and showed up at a baby shower in Newton instead. I was totally floored!!!!! I couldn't have been happier to see them and it was so wonderful to have some time to just chat about life together (in person)! I love them all...plus the ones that couldn't make the drive ;)

Here's a pic of my sweet mother and sister-in-law. These two are so good to me! I'm so blessed to be apart of their families!!!!!!!

There are SO many details I'm leaving out, simply because I don't want to make you all read that much :) After our week in Newton, we packed the cars back up and made the drive all the way to Florida. We're now staying at my parent's house in Palm Beach Gardens and are in the process of trying to figure out where exactly God wants us to go next. With a baby arriving in about 2 months and no job lined up, we're planning on staying here at least till September. Brandon is currently volunteering at Christ Fellowship and we're in the process of talking to a few churches about potential jobs. In the meantime, we're SO blessed to get to be near my parents and we're looking forward to having family around when we finally meet this little baby!

2 comments:

Em said...

An update!! My dream come true! ;) My mom and I were just saying the other day that we'd love to 'hear from you'. It's great to see pictures. Love you!

Marie said...

Can't wait to hear more about life in FL. You looked adorable in my little black maternity dress.