Tuesday, June 29, 2010

8 Month Update

It's hard to believe we've hit the 8 month mark!!! This baby will be here before we know it! :)

Today was a pretty big day for us. We FINALLY got to see the hospital where we will be delivering this baby! We're still in the process of wrapping things up with a doctor, but I'm hoping to hear back from them today. Apparently it's difficult finding a doctor who will accept new patients over 30 weeks pregnant. Seriously! What's a girl supposed to do, though? I tell ya, these past few months have stretched me in ways I couldn't have imagined! ;)

So here's the 8 month belly pic.

Our little one is now about the size of a pineapple.

This little guy or girl sure is active!!!!!!! I feel this baby moving around in there ALL day (and night)! I'm sometimes embarrassed by how my shirt randomly starts moving around as if I had a squirrel hiding in there or something :) This baby also has quite the battle with hiccups...at least a couple times a day. It always makes me feel kind of sad for him/her, but I hear they're painless.

7 comments:

Andrea said...

ok...ive been thinking boy all along, but after this pic, i think i am going to change and say girl. :)

Marie said...

Yes I think girl too! I am proud of you for handling this whole dr. situation Rach. I mean, I know you didn't have a choice, but still... good job! One more month! One more month! Yipeeeeee! I am so excited!

Rachel said...

Is it because my belly has shifted??? I'll admit, I don't think I'll know what to do if I find out it's a girl :) There are just so many boys in the fam!

Andrea said...

It's because you are not sticking "straight out". You'll love having a girl!!! I can't wait to find out!

Marina said...

You are so cute at 8 months!!! Love it! (Although I did think you were doing the Mr. Roboto hands for a second there...then I realized it was "8"...ha ha!) I love the little pineapple already! Can't wait for him or her to join us all out here! :)

amybodde said...

You look so adorable Rach. Pretty pretty!

Brown Apples said...

you look so good rach- I wish I could have surprised you at your shower- but if you have read my blog lately- you know we have been consumed with hard stuff.
Anyway- I just can't wait to hear about this little one. It is so cool to watch you girls become amazing wives now mothers. I have a fun pregnancy confession post you might like, it's really honest!!
hugs to you mama to be!
Abbe
http://dollfamilyzone.blogspot.com/2010/05/pregnancy-confessions.html