Saturday, August 21, 2010

Oh, little baby...

When are you coming????

I realize this baby has a nice comfortable home already, but I'd love to see this babe sometime soon!!! :) Apparently swimming every day, house cleaning, shopping and mall walking aren't doing the trick. We've decided to wait out until Thursday, which will be 3 days past my due date, before making plans to be induced. Hope something just happens before then!

We have 2 good names picked out, so we can't wait to share one of them with you when the day finally comes! :)

5 comments:

Cherie said...

Great that you've made it to 40 weeks! We're excitedly waiting too :)

Marie said...

Oh my gosh, I am just so excited!!!!!!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Em said...

We talk about you and the baby all the time, Rach and Brandon! Can't wait to hear the news. I love that your baby ticker at the top says, "Only 1 days to go." Isn't that awesome!?

amybodde said...

Yay Rachie!! So excited for you guys. Enjoy these last few days before baby arrives- I know it's hard, but things will never be the same again once the little one arrives. You are going to be such a good mama. I can't wait to hear the news!

Leah said...

So excited for little Eck baby!!