I was just looking at that baby countdown, and can hardly believe we'll be having a baby in the next 14 days (I hope)! :) It's sometimes hard to wrap my brain around that. There are so many thoughts filling my mind as we get close to the big day...Will it be a boy or girl? What name will we get to give this baby? What will this baby look like? How am I going to actually get through the delivery? ;) What will those first couple of days at home be like? What kind of parents will we be? Well, I think you get where I'm going with this. Life is just about to change in a big way and I'm just sitting around waiting for it to actually happen. I can't wait to share the news with you all when the day finally arrives!!!!!!!!
7 comments:
You will both be great parents! DON'T Worry! As for delivery...it wasn't really that bad for me. I seriously only got an epi because I wanted to sleep, the pain was not that bad. I did end up with a C-sec because Brooke was not dropping...but even that was not bad. It is scary but the nurses have all been there, done that...so they are GREAT!
And the first few days of being a parent...you are in the hospital and there are nurses galore to help you at all hours of the night/day. Then you get home and it's amazing how much your little one will sleep (hopefully)...it was seriously like 20 hours a day!
And remember when you would hold Brooke and she would cry because she wanted to be held in a certain way or by a certain person (her Momma)??? Now you get to be that special person who the little one will want! It's amazing!!!
I can't wait either. I mean, I really, really, CANNOT WAIT! You'll be a wonderful mom, Rach. You have some of the best intuitions out of anyone I know. This will be one blessed little baby. I am truly happy for you.
(And when the scary, nerve-wracking, "oh my gosh what do I do when...." stuff happens, you have a whole lot of friends who will be right here to help you through it.)
The anticipation is killing me!?!?!? I can't believe you're only two weeks away (maybe less!?). Just saw Kelly this morning and we were talking about you! Love you! Every time I get a text from you I'm SURE you're in labor! :) Can't wait to make a sweet little something for a boy or girl!
EEEEK!!! I can't wait either - and you and Brandon will be AMAZING parents! I still say girl!!! Everyone I know except for 2 people are having boys...so you've got to be having a girl! Our neighbors had their baby this morning, so you're next on my list of pregnant friends! Exciting stuff! The first few days are the most wonderful and exhausting days. I can't wait to do it again...but not for awhile!
You'll be great Rach. I am sooo excited for you. Love you!! Can't wait to hear the news!!! You are beautiful!
Momma Eck and I were just on the phone, last night, squealing like school girls about how excited we are to see this baby. :) We can't wait!!! I'm looking forward to Baby's arrival,and I'm just as excited to see you & Brandon love and care for your sweet little one. You see, my sweet sis, you two will be (and already are) a wonderful parents. Love you!
Kate
Geesh, you girls sure know how to make a friend feel good! Thanks for the encouragement and kind words!!!!!! You all melt my heart! :) I'm blessed to have such wonderful friends! I've already learned tons from all you mommas :)
Post a Comment