Friday, May 27, 2011

What a Week!

Man, it was a jam packed week for the Eck family! Nolan has hit some major milestones in the past few days.

1
We officially made it through the 'cry it out' process! I don't know that we can actually call it 'crying it out'...the longest he ever cried was 15 minutes! Hallelujah, praise the Lord! I was SO nervous about the whole thing, which now seems pretty silly. He slept for 12 hours last night and only cried for a total of about 5 minutes!!!!! I actually just laid him down and he only cried for like 45 seconds. AWESOME!!!!!!

2
This week Nolan also started standing in the crib. The first few times kinda scared him a bit, but he's now managing to get back down on his own. It's actually pretty cute to see him standing up, waiting for me to get him after his naps.

3
Finger foods! Nolan is now pretty good at feeding himself puffs, hot dogs, green beans and bread. It's a good start!

4
So here's the big one....he CRAWLED today. We recorded a bit of it for you to see. Enjoy :)



2 comments:

Kate said...

That IS quite a week! I'm certainly proud of all my nephew's milestones! So glad he's starting to sleep longer for you. Praise the Lord, indeed. :)

amybodde said...

Ha ha! I love how you lured him! We used to do that with Eleanore using a snack. Ha! So glad to hear he's sleeping well now. Love you!
Amy