Tuesday, May 17, 2011

It's time for some pics!

Hope you're ready for lots of pics. I've had these in the camera for a while now, but just didn't get around to blogging.


I'll start with our little family hike at Mountain's Edge.
Brandon's finally sportin' the carrier (He kind of refused to use a front carrier when Nolan was smaller). Now that he's ready for the piggy-back ride, it's Brandon's turn :)


Here they are at the top!

If you've never been to Vegas, this is what the Strip looks like...from afar.

After we finished our hike, we stopped at the playground for a little swinging. Nolan loves to swing, so we usually try to hit the playground as often as possible.

Doesn't he look like a happy boy?

Okay, moving right along. Here's Nolan's 8 month shot. He sure seems like a different boy than he was a month ago!

He's just a real cutie!

Can't you see how he can be a charmer? He just makes us laugh all the time!

So, I told you he loves to swing :) Here we are at yet another park.

This park is actually right by our house. It has super fun water features.

I'm sure I will take full advantage of this place when it's 110 degrees outside this summer ;)

Just enjoying the sunset over the mountains.

Okay, now we're on to this past weekend's adventure...Red Rock Canyons. We LOVE this place because it reminds us of Colorado Springs.

Once again, daddy's sportin' the carrier :)

This place is just full of awesome stuff like this.

I'll admit, I was a nervous mama during parts of this hike. Thankfully, Nolan seemed to enjoy the ride.

As usual, we tried to get a good family pic, but this time, we were not successful. This was the best we could do :)

This one has to be my favorite, though. I think it's frame worthy :)

Isn't this place just beautiful? I had no idea Vegas was so close to this kind of stuff. It's pretty awesome!

Well, I'll end this little slideshow with a shot of Nolan holding his own sippy cup. This guy is a real natural!

2 comments:

Em said...

Love the pics! Nolan is so beautiful!!! Not that I'm shocked....thanks for the great post!

Anonymous said...

We bought a pack for our nephew - so that when I babysit - I can get things done! - He loves it! Heading out to our water park today with my niece - those are super fun! Love the photos you have here...next time we head west we'll have to leave some time to visit you in Vegas!