Sunday, November 8, 2009

One Busy Week

Now that the Sabbath has arrived, we're finally getting some down time :)  This week was just full of all kinds of fun things.  Thursday night I went to a Women's Conference at New Life and enjoyed some time with Jeanine and Abby :)  Then on Friday and Saturday, Brandon and I attended a marriage conference at New Life.  I guess you could say we churched it up a bit this week!  I just have to say that I'm so thankful that I have a husband that values our marriage so much that he's willing to do things like that with me!  It sure was a great bonding weekend!!!  We wrapped up the night by enjoying a delicious dinner at Rosie's Diner, where they make some of the most delicious shakes ever!  The date was actually a surprise date Brandon had planned for me.  I guess I could say I'm a pretty happy girl with a pretty happy life! :)  

No comments: