
Before we hit the road, I took this picture for our friend Andrea. She wanted to see where it is we're living these days. Here you go dear! ;)

Of course we were most looking forward to seeing family over the Thanksgiving break, but we were also super excited to see our new car too!

Here's Brandon getting ready to take it for our first spin!

Then it was my turn :)

No trip to Newton is complete without a meal at the Breadbasket!!!

This is Brandon's idea of a good breakfast before making the trip back to Colorado.
7 comments:
Could you be any hotter? I am just not sure.
Oh Rach I miss you so much. At the shoer Andrea and I looked at each other and said "it feels really weird without Rach here." I am glad you're loving life out there. That's what counts (but sometimes it feels good to be missed, right?).
Love you!!
It feels SO good to hear that!!! It was really hard not being there on Sunday!!!!!!!! The pictures actually made me a little sad. But I guess it's a good thing to have such great friends that you miss being around them :) Thanks for the sweet words! Love you too!!!!!
congrats on the new car! i love it:) You guys look so great!! i miss you!
Oh, Rach! You look adorable next to that car (which is AWESOME). Why don't you and Brandon hop in it and move on back here! I totally agree with Marie about the shower...it was too strange without you there. Thanks for taking a pic of the house! Next time will you include one of the basement where you spend your time??? I pictured a 2 story, so I'm pretty sure I need to see where you're sleepin'. It kills me to know that we were so close while you were in Newton and we were in Goessel - and we didn't get to see you. Miss you bunches.
Thanks girls!!!!
Andrea, I actually took a couple pics of our room in the basement, but they didn't really turn out that great. I'll have to take another shot at it :)
Oh yea, will you guys be in Goessel over Christmas? It is crazy that we were so close and didn't even get to see each other!!!
I'm glad you gals like our new car. We absolutely LOVE it! The only downer was that we had to 'break it in' on our way back to Colorado. The drive isn't the same when you can't go over 68! Thankfully we won't have to do that on the drive back over Christmas!
Thanks for writing girls!!!!! It makes me day! :)
I totally agree with Marie that you look AMAZING!! WOW!
Thanks! I don't even know what to say...that sure is a nice confidence booster though :)
Post a Comment