Monday, December 14, 2009

It's gonna be a big week...

So the Ecks have quite a bit going on this week. One of the the most exciting events is Brandon's meeting with a pastor about a potential worship position. I hesitate even posting about this because we really don't have much to share yet. Brandon is meeting with a pastor tomorrow about a church plant. We're trying to keep level heads as we know that MANY other people will be interested in this position, but we're SUPER excited about the possibility. I realize you don't have very many details, but we'd appreciate ANY prayer we can get in this situation!!!! Guidance, wisdom, direction...you know the drill :)

Well, as for the rest of the week, we've got my brother's birthday bash tonight. We're so glad we get to live near family and be apart of fun things like that! Then on Thursday we're headed back to Kansas!!!!!! I can't believe the Christmas season is already here! We're so blessed to get to spend lots of time with both sides of the family this Christmas. My parents will be joining us back in Colorado for 10 whole days!!! Yippee! :)

3 comments:

Em said...

Wow! A busy week indeed! We get to start our Christmas celebrations this weekend and are so excited about it! We'll be praying for you and Brandon--how exciting!

julia said...

yay!:) Well I will totally be praying!--I'd love it if that worked out b/c that is way closer to me in Mexico and then i can come see you!!:)

Rach said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.