Monday, January 18, 2010

This post is LONG OVERDUE!

I realize it's mid-January and it's a tad late to be posting about the holidays, but that's just the way it goes sometimes! ;) Life has been one big blur since Christmas break, but I'm glad to have a nice day off today!!!! Hope you enjoy some pics!

This is how all Newton vacations should begin...at the Breadbasket! Yes, this may sound similar to my last post about Thanksgiving ;) You just gotta take every opportunity you get!


The Ecks have a fun Christmas morning tradition that begins with reading the Christmas story and then enjoying Donita's delicious cinnamon roll.


You will begin to notice a holiday theme...eating lots of pizza. Here we are at Gambino's, one of Brandon's favs.


I had to include a picture of my dear Sis, Katie. I love that girl!!!!


This is right outside Newton's famous Druber's. I remember first learning about that place in college when people would frequently drive a couple hours to get some of these tasty donuts.


Now begins the Noll family reunion in Colorado Springs. It was so great to have everyone together again!!!


And the pizza theme continues...we're now eating some pie in Manitou Springs.


Here's the rest of the gang.


And this post wouldn't be complete without a picture of our adorable nephew, Johnathan! He's just too darn cute! :)




3 comments:

Amanda said...

Aw! Looks like you guys had such a fun time! And I don't blame you one bit for being excited about eating at your favorite places. I do the same thing when I go back to Kansas City!

Andrea said...

It makes me so sad to know that you were so close and I didn't get to see you! This post made me hungry. I should go get some pizza. I should tell you that I ate a whole medium pizza from dominoes by myself in a day...plus half an order of cheese bread. The baby needed it. I promise. :)

Rachel said...

Let's admit...a big part of the holiday season is just spent eating our favorite foods! ;) Andrea, I saw that Dominoes has changed up their pizzas. Was your Medium Pizza delicious? We're always hunting for a new pizza place, but the one we tried this weekend wasn't a hit. Good thing there's next weekend :)