What a BUMMER!!!
It's never fun to pull into the school parking lot and realize you have a 2 hour delay! I'm so bummed to be sitting at work right now when I could be relaxing at home in my pj's. However, once you make the snowy drive out here, theres' no point in going back home for 45 minutes. I guess I'll try to make the most of it now. Maybe, just maybe, I'll get lucky enough for a snow delay tomorrow! :) I'll make sure I check the news before I leave the house ;)
2 comments:
That IS a bummer. I've been so missing Colorado Springs lately:)
We've actually had GREAT weather and the snow this morning didn't amount to much at all. It's so rare that District 11 delays school that I didn't even check the news.
So where are you at these days? It looks like you guys have done quite a bit of traveling and stuff over the past couple months. Are you settled in yet?
Post a Comment