This 4th of July weekend we headed down to Miama and spent the day at the Seaquarium. Here are a few pics....

These little guys were just the cutest things ever and I DESPERATELY wished they would let me pet them. They didn't let me do that, but they sure did like showing off for us.

Everyone's gotta love a chunky manatee like this one. If you're lucky, you can actually see these swimming around the canals and waterways around here. I know they're friendly, but I think I'd be pretty freaked out if one of these swam up beside me one day!




4 comments:
Oh please! You look adorable. :)
You and your kiddo will love having pictures of when you were pregnant when it comes to be a few years down the line! You look amazing! AND...you are the perfect combination of your parents! It's so funny how that works out!
You look so cute! Your top is cute, too! I've had a hard time finding cute maternity sleeveless tops...
I hear ya, Em! I have to this day only purchased 2 maternity tops. I hate them all!!! I'm just okay with wearing snug shirts for the last phase of this pregnancy :) I'll be having this baby NEXT month now!
Post a Comment