Ah, it feels so good to post this picture!!!! We finally made it to month 9! :) We weren't sure if that would happen for a while, but God sure is taking care of us!!!!

Hopefully this will be the last picture we take without our little one in it! This baby has made it to the size of a 'crenshaw melon,' and we're hoping he or she will arrive before we hit month 10 :)

We can't wait to see what this little baby actually looks like!!!!!!!!
5 comments:
SOOOO cute! You don't look swollen at all!!!! I still say girl by how you're carrying! I can't wait to find out!
You look great!! I mean, you don't even look pregnant straight on! Such a cute little mama. I am really excited to find out the gender/name of sweet Baby Eck!
Yay!! I love this--you look great Rach! I can't wait to see your lil one!!!! once he/she is born we totally have to skype after a few weeks (once you are not so overwhelmed with people) so i can see him/her for "real" ok? I love you guys!!!
Wow, you make such a cute pregnant woman! I love seeing your "food updates" every month. Where did you ever find a crenshaw melon? Never even heard of it...can't wait to see your little Eck! We're praying for your little family!!
The crenshaw mellon was new to us too. I didn't think we'd actually find one, but Walmart delivered :) We sliced it up yesterday and were a bit surprised. It has seeds like a cantaloupe, but is green and tastes like a watermelon. Now I know :)
Post a Comment