
It's kind of hard to believe this guy is already 1 month old!!!! In the grand scheme of things, that's really such a short amount of time, but I feel like I've known him much longer. I'm both excited and sad to watch him continue to get older. There are times I want to be able to keep him in this baby stage forever, but there are also those times I look forward to seeing what kind of boy/man he will become. The best I can do is cherish every minute I have with him and just live in the moment :)
3 comments:
I LOVE seeing precious little Nolan on his quilt! (Makes a great background!) Looks like he's growing like a weed! So adorable!
One month already, wow! He is so adorable. I think he looks like Brandon in this pic!
Cathy, I was actually going to email you that picture. We'll be taking a new picture each month on that gorgeous quilt ;) Thanks again!!!!
Post a Comment