My life at home isn't all that thrilling, but there are still some highlights to my day.

I LOVE sitting and cuddling with this guy when he's awake and not just being fed :)

But I also love seeing his adorable face while he sleeps. Nolan CONSTANTLY makes the most adorable facial expressions and noises during nap time. He's actually purring as I type this :)
4 comments:
How adorable is he?!
Oh, I don't know...but I think I would consider it pretty thrilling :)
I find myself looking for time to be with my niece...right now she points at me and says "antie, antie!" Of course I encourage repeat performances...pretty thrilling! :) He's adorable, Rach...glad you're doing well! Keep enjoying every moment.
Cherie, it looks like you're going to get to see this guy in person pretty soon :) We're going to be in Newton for a few days later this month. We'll make sure we get to visit you guys while we're there.
Rachel, That would be a thrill to meet Nolan! Hope it works out to visit when you come.
Post a Comment