As I stood at the stove making dinner last night, I looked out the window and saw this sweet 'father-son' moment. What a great dad!!! Brandon sure adores his son and it's so fun to watch these two hangout together!

I had to include this one, because my hubby just looks so good ;)

Here's one of Nolan looking at the camera (or his mommy). Now you can actually see those cute blue eyes :)

One word...PRECIOUS! (Katie, that's for you!)
4 comments:
I love those sweet little Daddy moments!
How sweet. I love all these postings, Rach!
He sure is precious! Who do people think he looks like? I can't figure it out quite yet. I see a lot of both of you in him. Thanks for posting all these wonderful pics!
Right now he seems to be a good combo of the two of us. Maybe that will change, though. He has his daddy's nose and his mommy's chin :)
Post a Comment