Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Nap Time???

I think I finally solved the nap time dilemma! Here in sunny Florida it's officially open window season. I'm a huge fan of having the windows open and feeling that sweet breeze through the house, but all that changed this week! With open windows, there are a whole slew of new sounds filling the house and keeping my sweet boy from taking a real nap. That CANNOT continue! ;) So, the windows are no longer open. I will gladly trade the sound of birds chirping for a happy and rested babe!!!!

Here are some shots I took of Nolan (when he was SUPPOSED to be napping!).

Proof that he is indeed tired! :)

Proof that he DEFINITELY is NOT falling asleep any time soon!




I'm happy to report that he is now fast asleep as I type this in our air conditioned home :) All is well again!

3 comments:

Em said...

Cutie pie!!!! He looks like he's such a happy little guy! Do you guys use a sound machine? We use it for white noise (but I understand not wanting to get hooked on one). It's nice in a smaller home to block noises and not have to tip toe around! We just take it with us when we travel, too!

Keri said...

I am loving those chunky little baby thighs!!!! I could just eat him up!

amybodde said...

What a great smile!!!