I'm always trying to find something new to entertain this guy! :) Yesterday he sat in the glider (like a big boy) and had a blast! I used that trick about 4 times throughout the day. Although he doesn't look very amused in this picture, he laughed hysterically as he went back and forth. The second I pull out the camera, he looks all serious ;)

This guy LOVES munching on his fingers. He's successfully found the thumb a few times, but must forget how to get it back in there ;)

4 comments:
what a chunk! I love him!!:)
I KNOW! Can you believe he's only 2 1/2 months old??? He has an appointment tomorrow and we'll find out how much he's weighing these days :)
Okay. Chad and I looked at these and he really did remind us of Jared. We need to Skype soon. :)
Post a Comment