Yep, that's what I call him...Bubbs. Well, it's actually Bubba, but I like to switch it up every now and then ;)
Here's our little ham at 2 months. He seriously IS a ham these days. He loves to chat and smile at people as they talk to him (especially the ladies). I think he's going to be quite the flirt ;)



3 comments:
I think he has your eyes! That is so cool! Have other people said that? Well regardless, he is very cute! How has that evening fussy time been?
It just kills me that you have a child I've never seen in person. That's all. Oh, and I miss you.
The Ecks said they think he has my dad's eyes, so maybe I can take a little credit for that :) Otherwise, I'm only credited with the chin. I'll take what I can get ;)
Andrea, I miss you girls so much!!!!! I often wish we could be hanging out with these munchkins :)
Marie, his fussiness got tons better, however, traveling killed all that for me! He hasn't been the same since we got back. Plus, he's got some lovely congestion going on...I think flying did a number on the poor guy.
Post a Comment