Friday, November 12, 2010

Rough Day

Our poor Bubbs got his 2 month shots today and he wasn't exactly a fan! :(

Here are 2 of his 3 boo boos.

But here's the exciting news of the day...Nolan weighed in at 15 lbs 4 oz!!! Yep, he's only 11 weeks old and quite the chunker!!!!! He's growing like a weed! :) All the nurses were shocked to see him when we walked through the door this morning, but everyone LOVES a baby with chunky thighs ;)

2 comments:

Andrea said...

Oh my!!!! He's bigger than Lauren!!! She was 13lbs 11oz at 18.5 weeks! I made him something...and have been meaning to send it, but I fear it will already be to small! I still need your address...he might be able to squeeze into it. :)

Rachel said...

How crazy! My friend Abby just told me that Nolan is the same size as her 6 month old! I knew he was big, but oh my! ;) I swear I'm not force feeding him 24/7. These Eck boys just get big! ;)

Hey, I'll email you our address right now. I can't wait to see what you made!!!!! You're so sweet!!!!!!! Love you, girl!