Hey All! Here are my first pics of life in Vegas!

I have to start with Nolan's 7 month shot...the 8 month shot isn't too far away! As you can tell, he's a lively little man ;)

Funny how much personality you can see in a picture, huh? He's sure becoming more vocal these days. We've been hearing lots of 'mama' and 'dada' sounds :)

So this has been Nolan's bathtub since moving in to the new house. He outgrew the little tub we had been using, and this is perfect for letting mommy finish up some cleaning after dinner :)

Oh yeah, I just had to put this on here because I was so proud of the dinner I made that night...doesn't it look impressive? ;) It was actually super easy and I was shocked that Brandon enjoyed eating asparagus!

Moving right along...here are some pics of our little trip out to Mt. Charleston. (45 minutes away from the house)

This was the amazing view back down the mountain. I seriously had no idea how beautiful it is out here! We sure are blessed to get to live here!!!!

And here's Nolan sportin' what I thought were going to be his summer clothes. However, I have a feeling they won't be fitting this summer. Silly me!...I thought it was reasonable to assume that a 7 month old could fit into 12 month clothes.

This is a typical Nolan expression...he loves putting his little hands together like that. And if you look closely, you can see his cute little mohawk :)
Other Nolan Updates:
- Sitting in the grocery cart like a big boy.
- Still not crawling, but always wanting to stand.
- Successfully pulled himself up next to the coffee table. (scary)
- No teeth, but still constantly chewing on everything in sight.
- Still not sleeping through the night, but had a better night last night. (Mommy is about to loose it with this dilemma)
- Loves playing with boxes.
- Gives kisses. (we LOVE this)
- Always loves playing with other kids and babies.
- Makes funny whistle noises.








1 comment:
He's so dang cute Rach! I really wish I could visit. Keep these updates coming!
Post a Comment