Unpacking and decorating a house is much harder with a 7 month old! Nolan had a rough few days when we first got here, and just sobbed when I put him down. We truly did flip the little guy's world upside down! Everything that had become familiar to him was taken away. Thankfully he's starting to adjust to his new surroundings (and new time zone).
The house is coming together and the last thing on the to do list is the office/guest room/music room. It's the place we put all the random boxes in and I just don't feel like tackling that one right now.
So, we're going to take a little break and do something fun today. We're heading up to Mt. Charleston to do a little exploring. Most of you know how much we LOVE the mountains, so I'm so thankful we have them close by! I'm excited to see some snow today after the 90 degree weather we had yesterday ;) Thankfully, 90 degrees here feels different than 90 degrees in Kansas. I won't miss the humidity one bit!!!!
Oh, and I can't wait to tell you all more about our AWESOME church! We have just fallen in love with these people!!!! They have made us feel so loved and welcomed here! People have shown up at our house every night with delicious meals and desserts. Seriously!?! How sweet is that?
Well, I'm off to pack a little picnic lunch for our trip! Have a great weekend everyone! I promise I'll try to get some pics soon! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment