you will long for the days when your child couldn't move. Lauren crawled behind the couch today...and I had to tempt her with my cell phone to get her to come back out. All of our movies and nintendo games are always spread out all over the floor. I also love having an audience when I pee. :)
We're now trying to figure out what we're going to do with our furniture/decorations around the house. Our coffee table has become a problem lately (as well as a few other things), so we're thinking about getting a leather ottoman or something. We'll see :)
2 comments:
you will long for the days when your child couldn't move. Lauren crawled behind the couch today...and I had to tempt her with my cell phone to get her to come back out. All of our movies and nintendo games are always spread out all over the floor. I also love having an audience when I pee. :)
Behind the couch? She's pretty talented! :)
We're now trying to figure out what we're going to do with our furniture/decorations around the house. Our coffee table has become a problem lately (as well as a few other things), so we're thinking about getting a leather ottoman or something. We'll see :)
Hope Lauren had a great birthday!!!! :)
Post a Comment