Monday, June 13, 2011

Squirrel

Yep, I often call Nolan a little squirrel. And after seeing this collections of pictures, you will see why :)

Believe it or not, this was the best '9 Month' shot I could get.

The majority of the pictures looked a little something like this...








Being mobile is pretty fun these days ;)

Here are a few other things Nolan's been up to lately:
He shakes his head no (especially when I'm offering a food he doesn't want).
He crawls ALL over the place!
He bounces his head up and down when he hears a song he likes.
He's figured out how to pull cabinet doors and drawers open :(
He says 'uh-oh' and 'whoa.'

He may be a little stinker at times, but we sure love him to pieces ;)



2 comments:

Kate said...

All these pics just make me want to hug that lil' squirrel! I especially love the pics of him sliding down from sitting up. So funny! We love him!!!!!

Rachel said...

I also can't wait for you to hug him!!!!! He's going to LOVE seeing you guys! He's become a pretty social little guy :)