I'm beginning to think Nolan will be taking after his daddy in the music department. He already loves listening to music and playing with instruments. Here he is trying to get his little hands on the electric guitar :)

Thankfully he has a sweet daddy that lets him check it out.

Another one of Nolan's loves is lasagna...as you will see in the following pics.



Yep, it was definitely bath time after this delicious meal ;)

Now that it's over 100 degrees in Vegas, we finally got to enjoy our first swim. The crazy thing is that I was actually still cold after getting out of the water. Life without any humidity sure is different!...in a good way ;)
1 comment:
Love the swimming floatie thing...the shade thing is nice. I agree - the heat without the humidity is pretty bearable. We're dripping right now in our 42% humidity :) Missing the nice AZ heat of several weeks ago.
Post a Comment