Every girl needs a good friend!
I think that's what makes me most fearful about being in Vegas...not having any girlfriends. I've been blessed with some amazing friendships over the years, but those just take time. It's hard moving to a new city and starting fresh with everyone again.
And to be quite honest, I'm not good at new friendships.
My instinct is to be a little reserved when I don't know someone very well, and that's just not a good recipe for making friends quickly.
I'm just hoping I can meet someone to run to Target with or meet up for a walk somewhere. For those of you that know me well, you know those are 2 of my favorite things to do :)
Surely there's at least one person in Vegas I can do that with! Right?
Well, if you're reading this and you've been one of those people for me in the past...THANK YOU! I appreciate you dearly!!!!!!!!!!
2 comments:
Rach you are an AMAZING friend. I have loved watching you "pull in strays" over the years and befriend people who were feeling lonely and bring them into the group. I have seen you do this countless times. With that being said, I will be praying for a bff for you there in Las Vegas. I believe God will answer that prayer. I would find a mops group or another "moms" type group there. It's amazing what kind of friendships can come out of a few playgroups.
Love you and am equally thankful for you!!
Actually, I'm a bit surprised to read this from you. My impression has always been that you have such a sweet spirit - one that loves others and welcomes them. I know I have been on the receiving end. Thank you for making me feel welcome. I know that God will bless you with some incredible friendships in Vegas. Praying for you!
Cherie
Post a Comment