Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Life for a 6 Month Old

Well, we finally hit the 6 month mark...there was a time that I thought this day would never come. Now that he's actually 6 months old, I can't believe it. This guy's personality is just blossoming every day! Here are some pics. for you to see what life is like for a 6 month old :)

Here's his picture with 'Froggy' to document month 6.

And this is the fun part about being 6 months old...solid food! I told you sweet tatters were his favorite ;) Doesn't that look like a satisfied face?

The other cool part about being 6 months old is sitting up! Look at this guy playing all by himself! (That was a gift he got for his half birthday...thank you Grandma and Papa.)

Mr. Curious!

Oh yes, do you remember how camera shy he used to be? Well, those days are gone. Now he's super intrigued by the camera and would probably like to give it a little taste test...as he does with everything else :)

Ah, the feet! He has a new found love for his feet these days. For a while I thought he just wasn't going to be like all the other babies that play with their feet, but the day finally came. He can sure go to town on those little toes...especially when they're sockless.

Isn't this guy fun?

Going on walks isn't a new thing for this guy. He's been strapped down in a stroller since he was a wee little guy, but now he sports these cool shades. Oh, I just love seeing him in those sunglasses! Doesn't he look so big? It's funny how many compliments he's received for those glasses while walking around town.

More sitting up :)

Ah, I just love his face!!!!

Again, Mr. Curious! ;)

Nolan is definitely a people person! He's not a huge fan of being left alone. Here's one of his favorite people...Aunt Katie! These two sure love each other!

And here's someone else that loves this guy...Daddy!

All in all, I'd say this little man has a pretty fun life. Being 6 months old isn't so bad :)

2 comments:

Marie said...

He is so cute! I am really starting to see so much more of you in him, Rach. That's so fun!

Rebecca said...

Nolan, you are so adorable! I'm glad you are enjoying your little boy Rachel! I love you all tons!