For the past couple years I wondered what it would be like to announce to everyone that I was pregnant. I imagined planning a real fun surprise of some kind, but this time, I was the one that was surprised!!!! We were still able to come up with a fun way to share the news and here a couple pictures we took to remember it all.

We only had a matter of hours to come up with a fun way to share the news with Brandon's family before we celebrated Christmas. This is what we came up with...a sock with a lovely question mark made with puff paint :) We hung it up with all the other grandchildren's stockings and waited for everyone to put the pieces together.

3 comments:
Rach, the picture of your parents is PRICELESS!! We did something similar when we told my parents we were expecting James, but didn't think to have the camera ready--so glad you did!! You'll have to include that in a baby book some day! :)
I think it's great that you have that captured in photos. :)
Ha! You were there with me when I found out about Addison. Not my finest hour(s), but you were an amazing friend to me in my moments of panic.
Way cool! And I certainly appreciated your sensitivity in sharing your news with us...and I know one Great-Grandma that was so tickled to get a personal call from Brandon!
Post a Comment