Thursday, March 4, 2010

One Year Ago

It was one year ago that Brandon and I came out to Colorado Springs to visit the New Life School of Worship. We didn't have all the pieces put together, but we knew big things were in store for us. The anticipation of finding out if Brandon would be accepted into the school was torterous at times, but it's so fun to look back and see all that God has done since then!

We both quit our careers and moved 9 hours away to live in our family's basement. Those are certainly some big life changes :) But we couldn't be happier about the fact that we were willing to follow where God was leading us! This year has been such an amazing experience for both of us and we wouldn't trade it for anything.

I'm more convinced now than ever that God really does have amazing plans for us. Sometimes it's easy to hold on to what's familiar and comfortable, but He meets you in such incredible ways when you're willing to step out in faith with Him. I'm so eager to see where He's going to take us next!!! Brandon will be graduating in May and I will finally end my teaching career to be a mommy :) We wouldn't have imagined being pregnant at this time, but God's timing is SO perfect. I couldn't have come up with a better plan for my life!!!!

I'm so thankful we get to serve such an amazing and caring God!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: