
16 Weeks
(About 4 Months)

And we now have our first baby items! I went to a Baby/Maternity Expo in Denver with my friend Abby on Saturday and purchased these cute onesies. Since we won't be finding out if we're having a boy or girl, I snatched all the green, yellow and blue ones I could find ;) I also scored an awesome deal on a pair of maternity jeans that just made my day.

5 comments:
rach this is so fun!!! i love the onesies...and i am so excited to meet the little nugget who will be in them!:) i'm so excited to see you in less than 2 weeks!!
I think it's going to be a girl!
You're looking so cute and so great!
Eeek!! How fun! I'm glad you found a pair of maternity jeans that will work for you--that's pricless! Can't believe you're 16 weeks!!?!?
Hey!!! I didn't realize you were pregnant! Congrats!!! So exciting! I hope things are going well for you and Brandon!
Denise (Em and Andrea's friend from HS)
Post a Comment