
We were so excited to get to hangout with Brandon's parents this weekend. They made the drive out to Colorado on Thursday evening, and spent the whole weekend with us. The original plan was that the guys would go skiing/snowboarding on Friday, but a little snow day changed those plans. The blessing was that I actually go the day off and got to spend time with everyone at the house instead.
The guys did get to hit the slopes on Saturday, while us girls enjoyed a day of window shopping. After they returned from the slopes we enjoyed a nice dinner at this cozy Colorado restaurant in Manitou Springs.
My father-in-law can be quite the mountain man and enjoyed ordering Rocky Mountain Oysters for an appetizer. I was the only one at the table that respectfully declined :) I also informed my husband that he wouldn't be kissing me for about another week or so ;) Don't worry, I didn't actually do that!


3 comments:
aww sounds like a fun time with the Ecks!!:)
ew...sick. You probably could have pulled the 'I don't know if they're safe to eat during pregnancy' card. I'm glad you didn't have to though. :)
I actually DID pull the pregnancy card, but we all knew I was kidding :) Thankfully they aren't the kind of people that would pressure me!
Post a Comment