One way to make things really feel like spring is a good hair cut. Yep, I randomly decided I needed a 'springy haircut' today and this is what I got.

Please forgive the boring brown door as my background :) I'll have to get a better picture with something a little more spring like to really do it justice.
PS - Brandon didn't really know I was going to do this when he left the house this morning. He may be shocked that I chopped off at least 6 inches of hair! Hope he likes it! :)
6 comments:
Really cute haircut, Rach!! I love it!!
That cut looks great on you!!
so cute!:) makes me want a spring cut too!:) haha
Looks adorable, Sis! Love it!
Kate
I bought a jacket in Rachel green today. It made me think of you.
Oooh...I now get my own color! :) Love it!!!! I'm sure it will be an amazing spring jacket! ;)
Post a Comment