One of the perks of Brandon's schedule this year is that he has Fridays off. That means we BOTH got to have the day off today :) We decided to go on a little 'Spring Break Adventure.' So here it goes...

We started the morning out right...with some delicious donuts and coffee :) I literally hadn't had a donut in years, so this was a stretch for me, but it was TOTALLY worth it!!!!

Here's our stash of scrumptious treats as we get ready to hit the road.

We only made it 2 blocks down the street before we came across these adorable deer enjoying their own breakfast :) Gotta love life in the mountains!

This was our destination...a wild territory for my hubby and I to explore :)

There were tons and tons of fun cliffs/giant rocks to climb on this trip.

Brandon also made a new friend along the way. We came across lots of hikers with pretty sweet dogs like this one.

Just stopping to enjoy the amazing view.

Here's my little adventurer...there's something about climbing gigantic rocks that makes a man happy :)

Although I did have my own climbing adventures, I made sure I kept mommy and baby safe the whole time ;)

Again, I was being safe...I promise!

More adventure seeking for Brandon.

We've said it before, but we sure enjoy this mountain living...even if it's just for a year :)
No comments:
Post a Comment