Sunday, October 4, 2009

Estes Park



Our trip to Estes Park was AWESOME!  The only bummer is that I'm sitting with my ankle wrapped and elevated right now.  I managed to twist my ankle in the driveway when we got home last night.  It was the kind of twist where you hear the nice pop.  What a good way to end the day, huh?  Anyways, I really don't want to take anything away from our fantastic trip.  We saw some AMAZING VIEWS and spotted quite a few ELK.  If you've never heard elk bugling, you're missing out :)  It was quite entertaining.  Oh yeah, we thought we'd spare you from looking at all 300 pics we took!

3 comments:

Rachel said...

Yay...I finally got the 'comment' section all worked out! :)

julia said...

yay for your blog:) i love it!!! it's fun to see all the pictures of beautiful CO!!

Em said...

Such beautiful pictures, Rach!