Tuesday, October 6, 2009

What to do?!?

I've been wanting a new hairstyle for a while, but I ALWAYS have the hardest time figuring out what to do.  When I finally have a style in mind, it rarely turns out the way I want it to.  (Except when Abbe Doll cut my hair!)  Now it's even harder..being in a new town means finding a new stylist.  That can be super risky.  This may not mean much to you, but it really does to me :)  A good hair style just makes me feel like a new woman!  I think I'm just going to have to bite the bullet and make an appointment.  Hopefully I won't come home crying to Brandon when it's all said and done ;)  Oh yeah, if you have any suggestions on a cut, I'll take them!

9 comments:

Marie said...

Rach your hair always looks cute. I'm sure this time will be no exception. I do understand your anxiety though!! I just hope Jessica never moves away. I'll die!!

Anonymous said...

Sis~
Well, my hairstylist moved to exactly where you live. So, I haven't had these curls cut since last April. Still getting up the nerve to go to someone else. One wrong snip, and I can end up with a poodle-rific "do" just like that. :) So, I get it. I do have another friend who lives in your fine city. Want me to see if she has any recommendations?
Katie

Anonymous said...

P.S.~ I'd give you my former stylist's info., but I don't know how to contact her. She wasn't going to work in a salon there, but she was going to cooking school or something. Not so helpful for your situation.

Rachel said...

I asked one of the students at New Life where she got her hair cut. She suggested Ulta. I may just go for it and try to get in sometime this week. Now my next dilemma is BANGS or NO BANGS. That's a hard one! :)

Thanks for the comments girls! :)

amybodde said...

Rach! Your hair is always adorable. And if you don't like it- just remember- EP!
Seriously though, I would ask someone (even a stranger) with a really cute haircut where they go then give it a try! Just start stalking people with good haircuts.

Love you! Amy

Rachel said...

Ahhh...EP...what a good reminder Ames! :) I sure that phrase!

Life is so fun with you Amy ;)

Rachel said...

I meant to say 'I sure love that phrase.' My bad! :)

nat said...

Rach - I get my hair cut by a gal that does it out of her home, and I really love her! She goes to my church, and used to cut hair in Beverly Hills before she moved here. Let me know if you want her info!

Rachel said...

Ummm...yes please :)