Meet Brodie

This cute, little guy has become the newest member of the Eck family :) Well, he really doesn't belong to us, but we're sure glad we get to live with him this year! I thought I'd share some of the things I love most about Brodie...seeing him at the door when I come home, playing chase with him around the dining room table, sitting next to him on the couch, letting him get in bed with us in the morning, taking him on walks, seeing him get SUPER excited when he sees me put on my tennis shoes. Well, there's actually more I could put on the list, but then you'd think I'm some crazy dog lady...maybe you already do ;) Needless to say, I'm excited for the day we can truly get our own dog. Brandon and I are still making good cases for the kind of dog we each want. We'll see who wins the debate in a year or so! :)
2 comments:
REALLY cute pictures, Rach! Brodie looks like such a sweet puppy!
That is one cute, lovable dog.
Post a Comment