Thursday, October 1, 2009

The Incline

We finally made it to the Incline this past weekend.  For those of you that haven't heard of the Incline, just imagine being on a stair climber for a really long time :)  It was a great workout and super fun at the same time.  We couldn't have asked for better weather either!  To tell you the truth, it wasn't as bad as I thought it would be.  My favorite part was the hike back down.  We took a different trail that had some amazing views...including a cute waterfall at the end.  I got a little ridiculous and thought we should run back down.  That was a fine plan until my knee gave out on me.  Next time we'll just walk the whole thing :)  I sure can't wait to go back and try it again!  It looks like our next adventure will be a trip to Estes Park this weekend.  Hopefully we'll get some good pictures of the Elk!


No comments: