
I lived the adventurous life today and got my hair cut :) Really it was more like a trim, but that's all I wanted. I wish I had a picture of the back because it looked way fuller with all my new layers. That's pretty amazing for a fine-haired blonde like me ;) The major bonus of the day was getting to tell my stylist about New Life Church. She, Courtney, is new to the Springs too and said she hasn't been to a church since they've been here. I'm not sure where her walk is at, if she has one, but I now have a new mission. I told her all about our church and will be praying that she checks it out. Honestly, I don't care which church she goes to. I just want her to be invited to one. Welp, that was my Thursday. Hope it was a good one for you too! :)
2 comments:
It looks so cute!
Pretty!!!
Amy
Post a Comment